Friday, November 5, 2010

Housewives of Beverly Hills

Seriously, I don't know where to start with the Housewives of Beverly Hills but I know one thing, Camille is the number one pathetic housewife. I could go on and on about this worthless biotch but I'll keep it to a short blog post. Biggest pet peeve: home girl has 4 nannies for 2 kids. Like you've got to be kidding me. Then she has a house manager and the list goes on and on. Now the rest of the staff doesn't bother me but 4 nannies?! You're telling me you can't take care of your 2 children while you're doing nothing all day. Ugh, you disgust me! I don't even care if Kelsey is a cheating, recovering alcoholic, the smartest thing he ever did was get rid of her. So mad props to you Mr. Kelsey Grammer because I definitely would have ditched the self absorbed, pathetic, plastic, gold-digging housewife too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment