Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo Engaged!

After 4 years of off and on dating, Nick Lachey has finally proposed to girl friend Vanessa Minnillo. And while I am not the biggest fan of Vanessa, I'm still hoping that this marriage works out. Because God knows I love Nick Lachey and I want home boy to be happy. After his highly publicized divorce in 2006 from Jessica Simpson, Nick deserves a second chance at love. And let's just hope that Vanessa doesn't pull a Jessica and decides to give up on their marriage after just 3 years. So pathetic. But anyways, this isn't a bash Jessica Simpson post - it's a Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. Lachey! I wish you both the best of luck in love and may Nick finally get his little happy family. Oh yea and one more thing, just make sure you two don't take on a reality show during your marriage EVER because we all know how those go. Whelp, to happily ever after! 

No comments:

Post a Comment