Monday, November 8, 2010

You're Not Cool Kelly Bensimon

At PEOPLE's Tao Las Vegas's 5-year anniversary party last Saturday, Kelly Bensimon opened up about her children and how they don't think she's that cool. "They think I'm their mom," she said of her daughters, Sea Louis, 12, and Thaddeus Ann, 10. "Because I'm their mom I'm not really cool, but their friends like me, so I guess my cool factor is like a two on a [scale of] one to ten – better than a zero." Hmm, I totally agree with her kids. Because Kelly is definitely far from cool. A few adjectives I'd say best describe her are clueless, delusional, oblivious... I could go on and on. I am definitely not the biggest fan of this Housewife of NYC. Not only do I not find her pretty (tranny look-a-like if you ask me) but she is a moron as well. And stop referring to yourself at Kelly Bensimon. You're divorced dip shit. Go back to your maiden name of Killoren and stop thinking you're special because news flash, you're not. Where's a Bethenny Frankel response when you need one? Team Bethenny, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment