Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another one bites the dust

Looks like Courteney Cox and David Arquette aren't the only two headed towards Splitsville. Christina Aguilera and husband Jordan Bratman have separated as well according to US. Apparently, their love connection has fizzled after only 5 years of marriage. Ouch. I'm gonna go ahead and say that Christina's beer goggles just unclogged and she finally got a good look at her hubby. Now I'm not trying to get nasty and mean because you can't help what you look like (to an extent) but let's be real and call it like it is - Jordan is definitely not a looker. He may be very nice and a good man but doesn't look like thats working for Christina anymore. Anyway, they haven't filed for divorce yet so there's still a chance for you buddy. I'll say a prayer.

1 comment:

  1. Well I'll be darned. I think Jordon is hawt! You must be looking at the wrong Jordan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete