Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The City, Cancelled!

On Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday morning, Whitney Port reported that after 2 seasons of the City, the hit reality show has been cancelled. And I'm not very happy about it. Now I know Whitney isn't the most exciting, drama filled reality star but I still loved her and the show. Between Kelly Cutrone's inappropriate, rude comments to Erin trying to take down the always bitchy Olivia - the show kept me entertained and smiling. But now that I am without my Hills and City fix, MTV best be coming out with some new "lil rich girl, cat-fight" shows. I propose the next one involves Erin Kaplan taking down nemesis Olivia Palermo. God knows I can't stand that under bite biotch and everyone knows it's always fun watching an anorexic socialite go down in flames. Trust me, MTV, it'll be a goodie. Holla for Team Erin!

No comments:

Post a Comment