Friday, October 15, 2010

Jet Setting in Style or Comfort?!

So last night when I went to lay out my "flight" ensemble for traveling to Seattle, I automatically went for the black juicy sweats, printed glittery "love" tee, alternative apparel pink zip up hoodie, and of course my black Uggs. The thought didn't even cross my mind to throw on anything trendy and cute. But after hitting up my favorite online mag, UsMagazine.com and seeing the way celebs like Victoria Beckham, Kim K, and Beyonce travel, I began to think if I should have dressed differently? And about 2.2 seconds later, my answer came to me, "nope!" Victoria Beckham may travel in her skin tight designer dress and heels but not me. I have no one to impress, and my sister Kelly doesn't count. So continue to be uncomfortable in your designer wear Mrs. Beckham, I'm sticking to my slum wear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment