Thursday, October 14, 2010

Jillian Michaels is NOT a fake!

The L.A. Times has recently come out with a few statements regarding Jillian Michaels and her reputation as a trainer, calling her "an actress playing the role of fitness trainer." I completely disagree with their false accusations and am definitely Team Michaels. Like NBC would hire her for the Biggest Loser and Losing it with Jillian if she didn't know what she was doing. Have you seen home girls body?! I mean that right there should be justification that she knows what's up. So hate on LA Times because my girl Jillian is firing back and going legal on your ass. Hello, have you not heard of defamation and libel? I'm not a lawyer and I still know you can't pull BS like that. I wish you luck L.A. Times because kick ass Jillian is taking you down! Hoorah!

1 comment: