Thursday, October 14, 2010

T.I. to the rescue

Yesterday, while listening to an Atlanta radio station V-103, rapper T.I. hears that a man (name unknown) is atop of an Atlanta skyscraper ready to jump and commit suicide. T.I. immediately drove to the scene and asked to help the police in convincing the man not to jump. The suicidal man agrees to come down after T.I. agrees to meet one on one with him. T.I. comforts the man and convinces him that his life will get better and things can turn around. Wow, who knew T.I. had such inspirational, therapist like skills. Not me, but home boy definitely saved a life. I'm gonna go ahead and say that those suspicious drug offense charges that he got arrested for last month be dropped. T.I. is my boy and after this good deed, I say he gets to start fresh. Come on justice system, a little weed never hurt anybody. Free T.I.!

No comments:

Post a Comment