Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Audrina Patridge Reality Show

Former Hills reality star and the latest DWTS cast off, Audrina Patridge is now reported to be getting her very own reality tv show on VH1. She told Us backstage on the DWTS set Tuesday night (after her elimination) that "It's a reality show about me and my family. Everything that people have wondered about me, they'll now get to see!" Oh Yippee Kay Yi Yay. I mean I don't mind Audrina but home girl is as dumb as a box of rocks. And I really don't feel like watching this wanna be actress and her family whore themselves out through Hollywood. So I'm gonna go ahead and skip this one because as much as I love a bad reality show, I can't give this brainless, fake boobed brunette any more attention than she deserves. So call me a hater but airheads just don't do it for me. But Bitches do :P

No comments:

Post a Comment