Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lea Michele and her large schnoz

In the November issue of GQ Magazine, Lea Michele (cast member of the hit show Glee) shares with the world that she's "proud she never got a nose job." Apparently back in high school, many of her classmates were getting nose jobs left and right but Lea's mom wouldn't allow it. Her mother even used to reference Barbra Streisand's nose saying, "Barbra Streisand didn’t get a nose job. You’re not getting a nose job." Great example Mama Michele! Anyway, while I agree that Lea is a cute, itty bitty Glee star, I'm gonna have to say that I don't think a nose job would hurt. It is a little on the big side. BUT then again, a nose job would make her near perfect and nobody likes a perfect person. So go ahead Lea, keep on rockin' that large schnoz. 

2 comments:

  1. I love her so much ! I have a big nose too :/ my mother doesn't want me to do a nose jobe ...
    anyways :) Love your blog ;)
    xxQueenbee
    www.queenbee96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a huge nose! But after reading that story in the magazine, I decided to accept myself :D My nose shows where my family comes from, and I'm so proud of it!

    ReplyDelete