Thursday, October 14, 2010

So Over Boring LC

Lauren Conrad starts filming her new MTV reality show in a week. It will be focusing on less drama and more around fashion, getting her new line, Paper Crown off the ground.  Now while the "more fashion" excites me, less drama does not. Hello MTV, we watch the reality shows for the drama! And LC is boooring. She's a wet blanket who can't get a fashion line up and running. I mean come on, homegirl even had to resort to Kohls (no offense to those who shop there, just not my style!) after her first line, Lauren Conrad failed in higher end stores. Let's let her friend Whitney Port stick to the fashion line. Anyway, I say bring the bitch back. Kristin Cavallari is far more exciting and entertaining, and she keeps it real. But truth be told, I'll probably be watching the show anyway. They get me everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment