Thursday, October 14, 2010

One Lucky Cookie is Snooki

Dang, homegirl Snooki (aka Nicole Polizzi) is definitely getting more than her 15 minutes of fame from Jersey Shore. She is now rumored to be starring in her very own spinoff show on MTV. She was suppose to be filming this spinoff with her bff JWoww but looks like Jenny got the curb. MTV Execs seem to believe the show would be more popular sans JWoww, and I can't say I disagree. But the question is, do I think Snooki even deserves all of this attention, fame and money to begin with? I can't say I do. While I find the Jersey Shore cast extremely hilarious and entertaining, I think it's unfair to the rest of us funny, entertaining "regular" people to allow them all the fame. Hey MTV, come to NOVA, I promise you won't regret it. We may not be guido trash but we can most definitely show you a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment