Monday, October 25, 2010

Katy Perry and Russell Brand Married

Well Katy Perry is officially off the market. This past Saturday, October 23rd in India she wed WEIRDO actor and comedian Russell Brand. Now while I don't mind Katy Perry, I do wish she would have just kissed a girl and liked it. I mean how can she even be remotely attracted to this douche bag?! Ugh, okay, sooo Katy is a lil bit eccentric herself but I didn't expect her to fall for the disgusting, vile, inappropriate Russell Brand. Ew, he makes my skin crawl! Not only does he look like he NEVER showers but he's always wearing some tight ass skinny jeans that show his you know what. Ugh, Gross. Anyway because I like you Katy, I'm going to wish you luck. But don't be surprised if one year down the road you find your husband melting some guys Popsicle. I'm just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment