Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ByeBye Situation

The Situation was sent home last night on DWTS. Why this makes me happy, I do not know. Perhaps it's because Mike Sorrentino (aka the Situation) needed a reality check that he's not ALL that and a bag of chips. He may be creative (I mean he did come up with GTL, GFF, Landmines, etc), hilarious and have a bangin body but he is not as perfect and hot as he thinks he is. I think the "dirty little hamster" Angelina got one thing right during her stay in the house in Miami when she basically called Mike out for having a rat, old man, busted face. Anyway, while the Situation is hysterical and I totally enjoy watching him on JS, I think I may be over his 15 mins of fame. But will I keep on watching? Yup. Will he continued to get paid? Yup. Gah, you stupid, funny, guido.

No comments:

Post a Comment