Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Ever So Popular Kim K

Yesterday, Tuesday October 26th, the unfairly beautiful, vivacious Kim K blogged to the world "I just realized I have passed three million friends on Facebook! Wow! I just want to thank you all for 'liking' me  and being so supportive and amazing! I love you all." I just want to give a shout out to my girl and congratulate her on such a fabulous accomplishment. No, seriously. As a social media whore myself, I know how awesome it is to have just one person "like" you but 3 million?! Insanity. Oh to be Kim Kardashian. That would be the life. Now if only my Kimmie could find a decent man that will treat her right. Oh well, only time will tell but don't worry Ms. Kardashian, I'm praying for ya ;)

1 comment:

  1. Your next step since getting your own blogspot it to get a reality TV show. Then, you'll get 3 million

    ReplyDelete