Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beyonce is Preggers!

According to Us Weekly, Beyonce Knowles or Lady B as I like to call her is PREGO with hubby, rapper Jay-Z! This will be the couple's first baby. While I'm sure the couple is happy, I'm not quite sure they are jumping for joy, or at least not B. Apparently, Beyonce was shocked when she realized she was pregnant, and although she loves kids, she wanted to complete her album and tour the world again. Too bad, so sad lova, looks like Sasha Fierce (aka her stage name) is gonna be on hold for some time. Anyway, while I love Jay and his rapping skills, I'm hoping this baby looks a lil more like B. Especially if it's a girl. But overall, this baby will clearly be blessed. Rapper, singer, performer, actor...now that's one nice gene pool for one kid. Lucky b*astard.

No comments:

Post a Comment