Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Give me a break Giuliana Rancic

Recently, Teen Bullying has become a popular topic of conversation amongst the stars after tragic recent events. While I obviously do not agree with teen bullying and am highly against it, I think some stars are coming out of the wood works with fake "I was bullied too" sob stories. Giuliana Rancic being one of them. She opened up to UsMagazine.com telling them that "Everyone called me Gooliana and Googly Eyes" and "I didn't speak the language, I was Italian, I looked different than the other kids." Ah, it must have been so hard being an exotic, skinny, big eyed young lady, right Giuliana? I love how some of the beautiful and skinny celebrities claim they were traumatized as a kid. So ironic, right? While I'm sure some of this is true and the real stories about innocent kids are extremely sad, I'm still on the "shut up and cry me a river Giuliana" team. Now go report the celebrity gossip on E please, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment