Thursday, October 28, 2010

The TPT Cyrus' Break Up

Another "Hollywood" couple calls it quits. After 17 years of marriage, Billy Ray Cyrus and wife Tish Cyrus (parents of the actor and singer Miley Cyrus) are divorcing. The couple speaks out to Us saying, "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family. We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers." Now while I am sad for any family that goes through a divorce (especially sad for the children), I can't say I'm praying for the Cyrus family. For some reason they really irk me. Not only can I not stand the sound of Miley's voice (speaking, not singing) but I really don't think she's that good of an actress either. And I'm not trying to kick you while you're down Miley, but that voice KILLS me. Like nails on a chalk board. So I'm gonna go ahead and vote that you and your family should hop on a plane to BNA (Nashville airport code) with your mullet and cowboy boots and have your party in the USA over there, TPT Tennessee style. Now come on ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment